The Voicing Bootcamp (click here for its daily schedule) logically extends the Regulation Bootcamp. This second week can be done independently or as a sequel.
Voicing Bootcamp offers:
- A day's immersion in videos, protocols, and other documents to learn Grandwork System vocabulary and concepts (credited if already done).
- A telephone Q&A with Chris to test grasp of the concepts and make sure that the Voicing Bootcamp will serve you well.
- 5-day 40-hour session in the Grandwork shop.
As with the Regulation Bootcamp, there will be two techs at one piano - two brains, two sets of questions, and two styles of working. Jude Reveley RPT and Boaz Kirschenbaum RPT join the coaching staff to enhance the damperwork and voicing segments respectively!
Payment can be in one payment of $2,250 (10% discount) or split into three payments:
- Grandwork System Prep Package ($300) Can be taken independently.
- Bootcamp Reservation ($1,100) To secure a spot.
- Bootcamp Final Payment ($1,100) Due 1 month before Bootcamp.
For Bootcamps taken consecutively, pay one payment of $4,200 or pay installments of $300, $2,200, and $2,200.
the regulating rack
Letoff racks provide letoff for a section. Regulating Racks provide the entire strike profile and change its height as needed for the whole action.
Applying The System
The Setup and Order of Operations guides you step by step and the Laminated Protocols let you tick off steps as you go, so you don't get out of order or leave something out.
The Regulating Rack's rail has LEDs that illuminate both templates and action. The Hammer Hanging Jig has its own LEDa, too. And Lighting Rails come in four sizes to shine light wherever you need it.