PIANO TECHS, WELCOME!
The Grandwork System speeds up and simplifies grand regulating. Get in the piano what you set on the bench and greatly reduce your time in the customer's home. Once set up, the Regulating Rack and Gauge Keys have you seconds away from letoff and drop, hammer line, backchecking, and aftertouch.
Check out our LATEST Product, the Grandwork Weighoff Kit. Now, it is easy to balance a grand action to a particular balanceweight or to give all keys the same downweight. Also NEW, Coaching: online or over the phone with Chris.
If you have a Regulation Station or if you buy one, consider one of the three discounted Training packages.
Also, please check out my WNG video.
Chris Brown RPTCompare Regulation Stations
10 seconds to letoff!
"fantastic reduction of onsite time!" Mario igrec
After two-and-a-half years, I can say that the Grandwork Regulation Station has transformed my action work. I’m enjoying the process so much more, and getting more accurate results in the shop than I ever thought possible.
It seemed like a lot of money when I was weighing the decision to buy it, but now I really wish I had taken the plunge many years ago. The hammer hanging jig is also a joy to use — the best one on the market in my opinion.
Thanks for all your hard work in bringing this technology to us!
The Regulation Station duplicates string positioning and keybed peculiarities and, combined with protocols Chris has developed, enables the professional technician to bring an action to the shop and recreate perfectly the in-piano bedding and strike. This saves hours when the action is returned to the piano.
It has paid for itself many times over.
Six Reasons We Bought a Regulation Station:
1. Accuracy: You can rely on it.
2. Educational: Our apprentice gained an understanding quickly.
3. Ergonomic: Out of the “cave” into the light.
4. Practical: Pickup actions, regulate in the shop, and return to the piano.
5. Rebuilding: Install new parts without the piano with confidence that they will work in the piano.
6. Troubleshooting: Viewing the action from almost any angle with an accurate target, you can feel and see the problem.