PIANO TECHNICIANS, WELCOME!
With the Grandwork System for grand regulating, what you set on the bench is what you get in the piano. It's easy, accurate, and eliminates cycles of rework.
I also train technicians in the Grandwork System. Take the week-long Grand Regulation Bootcamp and/or the additional week-long Voicing Bootcamp. Joining me in the second week will be Jude Reveley RPT on dampers and Boaz Kirschenbaum RPT on voicing.
As an alternative, five Regulation Station purchasers can join my 4th annual 6-period at-booth training in Tucson this summer for free.
Call me at +1 (978) 505-7728.
*FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA*Compare Regulation Stations
"fantastic reduction of onsite time!" Mario igrec
The Station duplicates string positioning and keybed peculiarities and, combined with protocols Chris has developed, enables the professional technician to bring an action to the shop and recreate perfectly the in-piano bedding and strike. This saves hours when the action is returned to the piano.
It has paid for itself many times over.
Regulating, at the best of times, is difficult to do in the piano. I have found it healthier, faster, and more accurate to use this excellent tool.
In my workshop, several technicians can work on the same piano and get compatible results.
Apprentices can become highly productive immediately. I can quickly double check all work and be completely confident that what goes out the door is excellent.
I love it.
Six Reasons We Bought a Regulation Station:
1. Accuracy: You can rely on it.
2. Educational: Our apprentice gained an understanding quickly.
3. Ergonomic: Out of the “cave” into the light.
4. Practical: Pickup actions, regulate in the shop, and return to the piano.
5. Rebuilding: Install new parts without the piano with confidence that they will work in the piano.
6. Troubleshooting: Viewing the action from almost any angle with an accurate target, you can feel and see the problem.